My Account Settings
If you need to update any of your account information, select “Edit User Information” underneath the “My Account Settings” header on your “My SAM” page.
You can change any information in your user profile except your username. Select “Save” to confirm the changes. Certain changes require additional steps. See below for additional guidance.
To change your email address:
- Enter your new email address in the Email Address field.
- The Confirm Email Address field now appears. Enter your new email address again here.
- Select “Save.”
- SAM now logs you out of the system and sends you a new validation email. Select “Done” on the confirmation screen to return to the SAM homepage. You will not be able log back into SAM until you validate your new email address.
- After receiving the email select the link. Log in when prompted. Your account is now active again.
To change your password:
- Select “Change Password.” This opens a new page.
- Enter your current password.
- Next enter your new password and confirm your new password. Your new password must be different than your previous ten passwords and conform to the following password requirements:
- At least eight characters total (but no more than fifteen characters are allowed)
- At least one number
- At least one letter
- At least one special character (but not the & symbol)
- Select “Save” to activate your new password.