Managing Invitations to Accept Roles from an Administrator
You can also gain roles in SAM by accepting invitations from administrators. To act on an invitation:
- Select the link in the email that you receive from SAM to open the invitation OR select “Invitations” under the “My User Roles” header of your “My SAM” page.
Here you will see a list of all your invitations.
- Select “View” to act on a specific invitation.
- You can either accept or reject the invitation. If there are multiple roles in the invitation, you must either accept or reject the entire invitation, which includes all the specified roles.
- Select “Reject” and “Submit” to reject the invitation. This will delete the invitation and inform the inviting administrator of your decision.
- To accept the invitation select “Accept.” The roles become active and you are taken to a “Confirmation” page. The system will inform the inviting administrator of your decision.